RJX Brushed F3 EVO Flight Control Board Support PPM SBUS receiver Hexacopter LED function 1s 2s battery for Tiny Whoop Mini Micro Nano quad FPV Racing
- Micro size 22mm*32.5mm,weight 3g.In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor,including 1020 coreless motor.
- Based on F3 flight controller , Specially designed and built for quads around 100mm and sub 100mm class. Support Quadcopter and Hexacopter, LED function.
- Features STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware guarantee more stable flight.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver, Support battery voltage monitor and buzzer function.
- Support 1S (3.7--4.2V) and 2S (7.4--8.4V) lipo battery,with 2s, you could get even more fierce racing experience than 1s. Note: the minimum voltage power that supports the borad to work normally is more than 4.8V.
Note: 1s battery can only offer 3.7V power, the minimum voltage power that supports the borad to work normally is more than 4.2V.
This 32 bit brushed flight control is based on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware.
Specailly designed circuit ensure 5V output for UART1/2/3 despite 1S or 2S input,receiver output at 3.3V.
Features STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware guarantee more stable flight.
Support battery voltage monitor, buzzer and led function.
Support basically all coreless motors available, including 1020 motor.
Large current NMOS transistors enable the board to sustain up to 10A operating current per channel. Each channel is equipped with a freewheeling diode.
Go to UART3 in cleanflight to configurate.
PPM and SBUS receiver soldered to the UART2, Go to UART2 for SBUS configuration.
Dimensions:22MM * 32.5MM, thickness: 1.2MM.
Note: The propeller must be removed during configuration F3 EVO 1.13.0 firmware by default, if you need to reflash, please input "set motor_pwm_rate = 1000" in the Cleanflight configuration software and save!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: